Quick, affordable finance
Filigro is a bridging and finance company whose doors opened instinctively in 2007 when we realised that a law firm needed a financial solution for its clients during conveyancing transactions.
From 2009 we started to provide bridging finance to other law firms and experienced strong and continued growth. As the need for more structured finance increased, Filigro decided to venture into this essential domain.
Over the last few years, we expanded further into project financing. We assist property developers to advance their building work and selling their stock faster than before. This reduces the timeframe of many projects and developers can now realise profits from projects much sooner. Even after the point where commercial banks become involved, certain phases in a project are being furthered solely by our services.
We are able to provide a number of innovative finance options, tailor-made to your specific needs. Whether it be trade/business finance, finances for a specific phase of your business development - think "seeding" finances, expanding or reinvention; import/export finance or finance for farming assets. We get it. We speak the language. Finance is our forte. Get in touch with us for quick, affordable finance.
Property Finance Solutions
- We advance up to 80% of the surplus proceeds of the sale of a property transaction
- Finance for property purchases
- Transfer duty advanced / Rates and Taxes advanced
- 80% of Agent's Commission advanced
Trade & Business Finance
- Discounting debtors book
- Cash flow to settle suppliers whilst awaiting payment
- Do you need finances to invest in staff, infrastructure, stock building or new/bigger offices
Finance solutions for farmers
- Asset financing
- Bridging the gap between harvest time and settlement for crops
Import & Export Finance
- Pay for stock building or settlement of suppliers whilst awaiting payment
For more information please feel free to contact us on 0861 999 951, visit our website at www.filigro.co.za or alternatively join us for coffee at our office located at 104 Dorp Street, Stellenbosch.
Author Francois Knoetze