14. Tips when selling your farm
a. If possible, continue farming while your farm is in the market. A farm is more appealing when there are crops or livestock visible and in good condition.
b. Continue general maintenance.
c. Arrange in advance with an agent to take professional marketing photos when crops are at their peak or when the veld or crops are lush and green.
d. A lost Title Deed will delay transfer, so ensure you are in possession, or know where the original Tittle Deeds are secured.
e. Obtain soil and water analysis, if relevant, as this can help buyers make informed decisions.
f. By giving a sole mandate to one agency you encourage buyers to compete on price, whereas multi-mandates often lead to agents dropping prices to close a deal.
g. Choosing the best agency for your specific needs:
- you will benefit from Agrisell, as we are the leading agricultural real estate agency in the Western Northern Cape, with a national footprint of knowledgeable agents,
- you can benefit from our diverse marketing platforms to get maximum exposure,
- benefit from Agrisell's network of more than 50 agents working closely together to match buyers sellers, and
- with Agrisell it is all about customer service.