Pristine Nature Estate in the Mpumalanga Lowveld
- 6 600 ha, in Mpumalanga, South Africa, covering majestic mountainous areas through to sprawling plains, with large swathes under an excellent Lowveld Canopy
- Wildlife stocked
- Multiple dams, many stocked with fish
- Bushman paintings
- 1 x 26 bed lodge
- Zoning approval for 2 additional lodges
- Sub-division of 100 private residential stands, 1 ha each, scattered through the mountains, plains, seasonal river beds and dams
- 1 main farm house and 8 further residential farm houses/cottages
- Shooting Range
- Fenced throughout
- 800 km gravel road network
- Eskom power
- Water rights from Crocodile River; dams; boreholes; and a natural fountain
- Close proximity to Kruger National Park, Leopard Creek Golf Estate, Mozambique's Indian Ocean Coastline
- 4 hrs from Johannesburg/Pretoria/OR Tambo and 1 hour from Maputo
- Big 5 development-ready
This Nature Estate is situated in the Nelspruit area south of the world-famous Kruger National Park's southern entrance gate.
The entire property is fenced on the boundary and is currently home to a large variety of game species including 180 Buffalo, Hippo, Nyala, 150 Giraffe, Eland, Kudu, Zebra, Impala and more, all ranging free across the estate.
A 100-ha enclosed breeding camp is situated in the middle of the farm, sub-divided into 24 smaller camps, for the breeding of Roan, Sable and the "Small Five" including Blue Duiker, Suni, Cape Grysbok, Red Duiker and Klipspringer
A Small Mammal and Bird Park situated at the main farm house is home to a flock of 20 flamingos, a few Blue and Crowned Cranes, and a number of the "Small Five" species mentioned above. This park, which doubles as the main residence garden, has koi breeding ponds and an elaborate garden water feature system.
- 9 residential farm houses/cottages, including the main farm house, scattered across the Estate
- Workshops/Maintenance facilities
- A 26 room fully operational lodge under management
- A veterinary certified fully equipped game abattoir
- Shooting Range
Zoning approval has been granted for a further two lodges, and 100 additional private residential stands of 1 ha each scattered through the mountains, plains, seasonal river beds and dams.
The property holds an Exemption Certificate to Hunt, Capture & Sell Game, providing a convincing business case when paired with the shooting range and abattoir facilities.
- 45 ha of Papayas (Paw Paws)
- 34 ha of Litchis
Both of these are currently leased out to tenants who grow commercially.
There are half a dozen large earthen dams as well as many smaller dams/watering holes and reservoirs, which serve as the main source of drinking water. There is a perennial fountain which is utilized by the animals. There are 15-20 serviceable boreholes on the farm.
The property holds water rights from the Crocodile River.
Sewage is waterborne to septic tanks and French drains.
The estate boasts approximately 800km of roads snaking their way through and criss- crossing this entire pristine bushveld environment. The main traversing roads are well maintained full gravel.
The property also houses a number of communication towers and repeater stations, on lease to various owners.
Whether it is the game that catches your fancy, or the dams that provide ample opportunity to get those fishing rods out, the historic Bushman paintings located in the high up granite rocks that entice you to go hiking, or the striking pink flamingos that encourage you to sit back, relax and take in the beauty of your surrounds, this one-of- a-kind Nature Estate features something for everyone, a true African experience, that could be yours.