VICTORIA BAY: Elegant and modern 5-bedroom Villa for sale
Villa Mahaba -the ideal business opportunity! Situated at the top of Victoria Bay Heights, between George and Wilderness, along the beautiful Garden Route. Facing the oceans on two sides and, on the other side, the Outeniqua Mountain range, this truly is a jewel of a property.
HOUSE Villa Mahaba is a beautiful 5 bedroom (4 en-suite) hacienda-style mansion on top of the hill facing the oceans on two sides and, on the other side, the Outeniqua Mountain range. This "jewel" is located on a 3ha trimmed garden with 2 dams, beautiful trees and vast birdlife (e.g. Knysna Louries).
LOCATION - Villa Mahaba is situated at the top of Victoria Bay heights along the beautiful Garden Route of South Africa. Victoria Bay belongs to George, the 6th oldest town in South Africa. - The Airport is only a 15min drive from Villa Mahaba with direct flights to Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg.
ELECTRICITY - 200Amp, 3-phase Eskom mains - The whole house has underfloor heating in all rooms, centrally computer-controlled to save energy. - To avoid power failure, the house has its own 3-phase 40kW diesel generator with automatic switchover. - All multimedia, IT equipments and important lights have their own battery powered UPS (total 25kW). - All important rooms are CAT-5 wired
SECURITY - The whole property is fenced (2.5m high) with electric wires. - There are PTZ security cameras with mobile access for monitoring the property.
STAFF - 2 staff cottages, each fully equipped with kitchen and bathroom.
POOL - You can enjoy the large 15m heated pool throughout the year. - The 3m deep pool is equipped with the latest fully automatic cleaning system and an electric pool cover.
OUTDOORS - The braai/barbecue area with its big fire-place is a wonderful entertainment area. - Enjoy your own dam full, home to numerous large Kois, with a deck and a fountain. - Helicopter landing pad. - 2 large hangars, one of them with direct access to the helicopter pad.
KIDS - 80m zipline, jungle gym, tree-house.
HOUSE - Master bedroom This spacious room with its own entrance area boasts a gas fireplace (marble) and offers beautiful view across the pool to Wilderness beach.
The master bathroom has a 1.5x1.5m shower and a jacuzzi bathtub . The master dressing room can be accessed from the bathroom.
- 2nd and 3rd ensuite bedrooms Spacious bedrooms with laminate flooring and en suite bath and dressing room. Both rooms face the courtyard; one of the rooms has a stunning view to Wilderness beach.
- 4th bedroom Slightly smaller bedroom (not ensuite) with laminate flooring. Bathroom is next to the room. This room faces Victoria bay.
- 5th bedroom This Bedroom is ideal for guests as it is outside the main house. This room is ensuite with a shower and wooden sauna. This room faces the mountains. - Separate guest bathroom Big guest bathroom with shower.
- Formal lounge This lounge with double volume ceiling is perfect for big receptions. The large fireplace (wood) gives the lounge a nice and cozy atmosphere.
- Dining room The Dining room faces Victoria Bay. The beautiful 3.6 m mahogany dining table seating up to 12 people is a real eye catcher.
- Pantry Very spacious pantry with double volume fridge/freezer and wine cooler.
- Kitchen White oak kitchen with black granite countertop. Wide AEG Competence stove. 2 gas- and 4 electric ceramic plates combined with a hot plate (Bosch). Bosch extractor hood. Adjoining scullery with "Bosch Super Silence" dishwasher.
- Family room Open plan living room with sliding doors facing a beautiful breakfast terrace looking out on Victoria Bay. Large wooden fireplace. Large flat screen HD TV and HD cinema projector in ceiling (recesses electrically in ceiling).
- Outdoor dining area Covered outdoor area with dining table and couch. Pizza oven and Weber gas braai.
- Entrance lounge Charming and spacious informal lounge accessed from the garage.
- Laundry Laundry with bathtub and LG 8kg washing machine and tumble dryer. Adjacent to the laundry is a staff toilet.
- Safe room: Walk-in safe room. Upstairs
- Office Spacious room with pine flooring and gas fireplace (marble). This room is equipped with an air conditioner. The room has sliding doors giving access to a terrace with panoramic views. Adjacent to the office is an IT-room with airconditioning.
- Passage Built-in cabinets with small fridge and utility sink.
- Bathroom Upstairs bathroom with shower.
- Billiard room Very large room with massive billiard table (4x2m) This room is currently being used as a classroom.
This Villa offers guests a relaxed atmosphere from where they can enjoy the many activities the nearby towns have to offer.
This unique Villa can easily be converted into a guesthouse for other to enjoy its scenic landscape views!
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Guesthouses for sale in Victoria Bay, Victoria Bay.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Agrisell website is accurate and up to date, Agrisell makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.